3 - 5
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
- Sport Club
We are looking for experienced Project Managers who have a passion for projects and agile methodologies. You will:
- Work with customers to get requirement of projects to develop plans and execute them
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion and quality of projects
- Manage team members performance as well as provide training to improve them
- Manage priorities, allocate resources and maintain cost efficiency
- Work with HR department to recruit human resources for the projects
- Apply Agile best practices: sprint planning, daily standups, sprint retrospectives and others as required
Your skills and experiences
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Proficient in Japanese communication, especially speaking (level N2 or above)
- Teamwork oriented and willing to work under pressure
- Strong leadership, can-do attitude, very good at problem-solving skills.
- Technical expertise is beneficial to be able to assist the team to deal with customer about technical solution and estimation
- Be interested and have experience with software outsourcing model.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion;
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment;
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year);
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR);
- Free snacks & beverages;
- Yearly company trip;
- Working 5 days/week, from Mon-Fri, and 12-15 day annual leaves;
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies.