A. Operations Support and Governance
- Design the operational process across the initiative lifecycle to ensure standartized approach across all type of initiatives/projects.
- Update operational processes on a regular basis and facilitate the set up of new initiatives and tribes in accordance with required standards.
- Support the development of tools/templates and guide initiative teams on how to fill in and update initiative progress on the tools/templates created.
- Apply and maintain tools/templates used to track and report across the portfolio of transformation initiatives (Foundational and V-Model/Agile), define monitoring tools/templates and customize as needed.
- Provide logistics support for Head of IPMO and the team, CEO workshops, governance meetings, and be the contact point for building the V-Model/Agile working environment for the Transformation Office.
- Consolidate and prepare progress reports for STEERCO, TECO, BOM, BOD leadership committees timely and accurately.
B. Resource Management
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Business Units / Divisions to identify high level resource planning requirements to ensure optimal resource utilization.
- Track and control resource usage efficiency to ensure sufficiency for all units in the Transformation Office and for bank-wide initiatives within approved plan.
C. Portfolio Management
- Work with transformation initiative leads and teams to understand progress of their assigned portfolio and track the accuracy of inputs for tools.
- Work with initiative leads to change initiative status and solve problems as required, report key challenges, track progress, recognize financial values and manage use of monitoring tools.
- Proactively guide initiative teams, Business Units and Divisions for effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Control quality and compliance of initiatives with required standards.
- Escalate issues or risks of potential impact on performance via portfolio reporting to Sponsors / STEERCO / TECO committees to facilitate the decision making process.
- Support the iPMO Lead in developing Early Warning System (EWS).
*** Domain Expertise:
- 10 to 12 years of project or program management experience in Waterfall or Agile methodologies
- Project or program management experience in a bank or technology organization including banking product development, performance management, IT project implementation
- Demonstrated experience working in a transformation office to drive a large organization-wide transformation program
- Strong experience in performance tracking and management including operating rhythm of performance reviews
*** V-Model / Digital Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an V-Model development approach in the right proportions to fit large, complex, mission-critical, enterprise-level projects
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Technology, Business, Banking and Finance or relevant discipline
- Project management certification in PMP, PgMP will be advantageous
*** Personal Attributes:
- Customer-centric and able to partner with project teams to build value added solutions
- Visualizes the big picture associated with any project and provides back up when the going gets tough
- Hands-on ability to deliver on short deadlines and evolving business requirements to deliver best possible outcomes
- Believes in non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team
- Resilient with a strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a demanding environment to deliver best possible outcomes