· Responsible for the project safety plan, quality, manpower resource, logistics plan, site methodology and execution complied with OTIS project management methodologies, field installation manual (FIM) and tools
· Responsible for leading projects completed safely, on time and within budget
· Accountable for the effective collaboration and communication with and between stakeholders, getting stakeholder approvals where required
· Accountable for variation and scope management and claims
· Performs subcontractor qualification, evaluation and selection, negotiates sub-contractor scope, terms and rates and certifies bills benchmark with working progress delivery.
· Responsible for the project’s financial result, triggers supporting documents for collection process on time, the management of the project cash-flow to plan.
· Responsible for Kick-Off meeting.
· Timely presentation of reports as determined by the contract or by the OTIS management
Costs due to work variations not caused by the OTIS organization activities are fully awarded by the customer or other parties.
· Manpower resource planning for the project execution
· Secures and retains appropriate talent for project execution
· Identifying and facilitating project related change management activities
· Leads the multifunctional project team and manages performance
· Communicates project goals, gives feedback on the performance and coaches.
Creates and maintains safety and security awareness amongst subordinates and sub-contractors.
· Minimum 4-5 years’ similar experiences as a Project Manage in elevator companies or equivalent
· Fluency of English (Major Projects), local language
· General Project Management methodology and installation tool knowledge