3,000 - 5,000 USD
5 - 6 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Employee Shuttle
- Incentive bonus
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Annual Leave
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
Our Client is a company that specializes in the Manufacturing (Electrical Equipment) Industry. They are looking for a highly qualified candidate for Sales Director
Working Location: HCMC
Reporting to: Project Sales Head (Expat)
- Identify potential partners and contribute to developing selected targets into new partnerships (M&E companies, contractors, project owners, and construction consultants).
- Responsible for defining strategy, action plan to achieve the long term, short term plan of Project Sales, and developing market share.
- Conducting market research (analyze competitors, the efficiency of sales strategies, etc.) to consult BOM for Sale Strategy.
- Leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making processes to capture new business opportunities.
- To do bidding, negotiation, drafting contracts, and follow up on contracted projects.
- To provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- To working closely with the Marketing team to define and execute plans for demand creation and brand awareness within the customer portfolio in charge
- Manage relationships with existing customers, keep customer database updated, and improve the database.
- Establish project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources & plans & monitor all activities.
- To set up a yearly sales forecast plan and follow up and support to monthly, quarterly, yearly sales target achievement.
- Coaching, training, and assisting sales staff to create and enhance sales revenue.
- Manage the company’s project development activities to ensure compliance with the regulations of the Company and the laws of Vietnam.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Faculty of Electrical, Mechanical, Construction, Architecture, Project Management.
- At least 05 years of experience in Project Sale Management related Electrical products, Lighting is preferred.
- Have working experience with Contractors, Investors, and Construction Consultants.
- Knowledge of Marketing Channels and Marketing Analytics.
- Project pursuit: prepare a quotation, project proposal.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written), including the ability to influence, inspire, persuade, and motivate others
- Strong logical analysis ability, ability to resist compression, and decisive execution ability.
- Willing to travel for business.
- Salary: $3,000 – $5,000, depends on the candidate’s qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
Thank you so much!
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)
30 - 55