3 - 5 Years
Team Leader / Supervisor
To effectively manage the interface between USG BORAL and different stakeholders involving in decision of materials use such as developers, specifiers, Main Cons, Sub-Cons to deliver profitable sales and growth of USG Boral brand, products and services/systems/solutions as well as increase USG BORAL market share & market penetration, bring the benefits for USG BORAL Distributors to increase their sales volume.
1. Sales Performance
• Achieve the agreed sales target for all USG BORAL products and services/systems/solutions in the South market:
• Engage and provide USG BORAL Full System Proposals for Developers, Main and Sub Cons to consider and apply to their projects if project is not specified
• Convince Developers, Main Cons and Sub Cons to use USG Boral products/solutions in the Tender Document (under Construction Stage).
• Follow up and work with Main Cons, Sub Cons to keep the spec
• Join with distributors for bidding and report to Regional Project Sales Manager the status, quotation, when to deliver or install those projects
• Train Main and Sub Cons to understand about drywall systems in order to divert traditional brick wall to innovation drywall.
• Support Project Distributors about Technical Solutions/Key Contacts/ Information to help them to follow up projects in bidding stage.
• Update the Tracking Data Base with key reference projects with detailed status, specifier profiles including architects, contractors, interior designers, gypsum installers.
• Conduct small seminars/call visit to run and sell USG BORAL system/service to project customers
2. Market Information and Sales Analysis
• Responsible for project sales database update
• Responsible for on time submission of monthly market report which includes current and future project sales list, price monitoring and project sales analysis
• To timely provide feedback and insight from the market place to Regional Project Sales Manager, prepare accurate monthly and quarterly forecast
3. Customer Management
• Ensure the maximum co-operation with the focused customer groups and efficient sales operation through:
• Monthly Action Plan
o To propose sales action plan for the focused customer groups to Regional Project Sales Manager to successfully execute USG BORAL Sales Strategies and counter the competition in project sales
o To jointly develop Monthly action plan with Regional Project Sales Manager to ensure the alignment, consistency and effectiveness in agreed operation plan
o Counter the competition by developing appropriate and timely responses
o To propose, develop, ensure the effective implementation and carry out customer activity evaluation
• Main and Sub Cons customers, Specifier customers Management
o To identify and support the commercial drivers of the customers and USG BORAL to be perceived as adding value to its customers in a professional way
o Responsible for customer profile update. Keep relationship with all direct and indirect customers
• Value Added Service
o To identify new product needs in conjunction with customers
o To identify customer development opportunities and propose customer development program
o Fully support trade marketing and technical team to roll out USG BORAL value added service program including training to identify customer development opportunities and propose customer development program to the business
o To carry out joint working project with customers to enhance USG BORAL Expertise image and promote USG BORAL systems
• Customer Understanding
o Identify customer business drivers (what is important for them to develop their business) and ensure that they are aligned with USG BORAL vision and strategies.
• New Prospects
o Responsible for expansion of customer base.
4. Demand Forecast
• To ensure on time submission of sales forecast (potential volume) to Regional Project Sales Manager.
• To discuss and review sales forecast with Regional Project Sales Manager and agree action plans.
Mostly Developers, Main Cons, Sub-Cons, distributors.