Purchasing Administrative works (50%)
· Support printing, scanning, photocopying, and storing data, documents.
· Do searching, analyzing database and prepare reports according to provided form
· Read documents, interact with purchasing operations, and update file data for ISO 9500 and 14000 management
· Prepare documents | Arrange meeting schedules and coordination.
Project management (50%)
· Collect and analyze information.
· Establish Draft Project Charter base on provided instruction and database.
· Follow up project progress and remind teammates about deadlines
· Invite, prepare and discuss about meeting content
· Record meeting minutes and update periodically Project Charter
Senior students majoring in Foreign Trade
Competence and Skills:
· Accumulated average mark – system 10/10 is greater than or equals to 7.0 (before internship)
· Good verbal communication, inquisitive morale, and presentation skill, capability of self-organization and teamwork
· Strengths in English cross-communication, dynamism and creativity are highly recommended
· Working at the client and collecting authorized information for internship purposes;
· Opportunities to experience the actual work environment;
· Financial allowance during the internship according to the Company's policy;
· Prioritizing to good internship results for admission to the Company.
Application file includes:
· Internship application form;
· Background curriculum vitae with photo
· Transcript of the latest semester before internship
· Informatics, language and other certificates (if any).