1. Main duty:
▪ Tooling supplier development and management.
▪ Tooling offer analysis and accounting.
▪ Tooling management
▪ Tooling development progress follow-up and coordination.
▪ The other tasks may assign by purchased manager.
▪ Source and develop suppliers including the management of samples and follow up for transfer projects;
manage supplier relationships.
▪ Understand product ranges, price ranges and capability of different suppliers to identify suitable
suppliers for development.
▪ Manage the procurement process including request for quotations, negotiate with suppliers, recommend
best offer (in terms of quality, service and cost).
▪ Identify potential savings opportunities and support cost savings initiatives.
▪ Facilitate cross functional teams to assess and audit candidate suppliers.
▪ Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
▪ Conduct competitive analysis.
▪ Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience as sourcing/purchasing in a technical field
▪ Basic knowledge on plastic tooling spec, 2d/3d drawing, tooling structure.
▪ Experience preferably in supply chain management functions under manufacturing or consumer goods setting
▪ Good understanding of supply chain management-procurement such as order management, supplier management, quality, lead time etc.
▪ Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills
▪ Proactive, sensitive to figures and strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Competitive income 13th month salary and bonus (if any).
- 15 annual leaves. - Healthcare for individual - Mobile phone allowance.
- Shuttle Bus from HCMC and Bien Hoa City to Binh Duong province.
Working time & location:
- Branch site in Binh Duong.
- Mon to Fri.