Designation: Purchasing Supervisor
Reports to: Director
General Description: To be responsible for supporting initiatives driving results measured by lower material costs, more responsive supplier performance, process and service improvements, and productivity throughout the supply chain.
1. to develop and implement procurement strategies, policies and procedures that ensure the correct structures, systems, resources and processes in place, in order to meet requirements of operation in the assurance of supply, quality, service, cost, innovation and regulatory compliance.
2. Implement and follow up activities based on general procurement plans from Direct manager from time to time in order to meet and align with operational business objectives.
3. Undertake ad hoc projects, initiatives, tasks as directed by Direct manager, and company senior management.
- Keep following procurement framework to make sure proper procurement processes for goods are in place, ensuring that goods are sourced at the optimum price and terms, delivered at required times and places, meet standard/quality requirements and follow corporate procurement procedures.
- Initially undertaking negotiations with selected vendors, preparing prices comparison, keeping all prices record availability, customization possibilities, delivery schedules, warranties, payment terms and claims terms, including reviewing and approving tender bids and assessing vendor risks.
- Manage vendor agreement and relationship, ensuring accurate, required information available to all parties, continuously monitoring of all terms and conditions of the contract, reviewing and reporting on vendor performance and risks, or contingencies that should be considered.
- Establish clear communication, transparency, and actively create and maintain a culture of openness, responsiveness, ethics, and responsibility across vendor base.
- Coordinate with relevant parties to carry out the evaluation of current vendors and investigating/surveying new sources of supply then recommend to upper managers countermeasures, the recommendation of alternative sources of supply (local & international) including maintaining up to date information on vendor’s products and services and new technology developments.
- Ensure all vendors working with agreed and confirmed the company Code of Conduct.
- Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Foreign Trade, Engineering preferred.
- Prioritize to candidates working in the furniture field
- 4- 7 years experienced in commodity procurement.
- Effective communication and good negotiation skills.
- Good at English
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to do purchasing analysis and report.
- Team-work spirit.
- High business ethic (COC) and strong commitment to work.
Lô A_9A_CN, KCN Bàu Bàng, huyện Bàu Bàng, tỉnh Bình Dương
ARDA Co. Ltd is a 100% Foreign Invested Enterprise with manufacturing facilities in Bau Bang Industrial Estate in Binh Duong Province. The company produces high quality European style indoor furniture and accessories under the Encore with Inspiring Home Furnishings¬_tradename. View more