- Entry-level job seeker (or have some experience in the QA field about 2~3 years)
- Have passionate and knowledge of playing games.
- Self-motivated to learn and acquire new knowledge.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other software testing tools.
- Reading and writing in English is required.
- Good communication in English is highly preferable.
- A team-player, self-disciplined, and willing to abide by company rules and policies.
- Ambition to bring high-quality services for the users.
We offer 2 options of working hours. When applying the job, you can choose either working in Daytime or Nighttime. The working time is fixed and not rotated.
- Option 1 - Daytime: 9 AM – 6 PM (8 hours / day)
- Option 2 – Nighttime: 6 PM – 12 AM (6 hours/ day)
Note: Option 2 is NOT a part-time job. It is full-time job with similar benefits as Option 1. Grab transportation is an additional benefit for those who work in nighttime.
To ensure safe and convenience during Covid-19 pandemic, interview is conducted via Skype.