Ho Chi Minh
- Organize the work assignment and supervise the implementation of the department according to the functions and tasks.
- Cooperate and establish to issue the procedures, instructions and standards for departments.
- Supervise the Quality Control functions/activities of projects, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
- Overview the contractors Inspection test plan and all QA/QC documentations.
- In charge of construction quality, material quality, laboratory, method statements, drawing review.
- Assesse the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans.
- Evaluate the qualifications of the inspection process.
- Support the construction roles in the management and control of contractors.
- Support and participate to all the internal/external audits.
- Others: to be assigned by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any).
- Fluency in MS Office & Business English.
- Bachelor degree in Engineer or Construction or related field.
- A current relevant Quality qualification.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in QA/QC.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, with all internal organization departments, suppliers, contractors, and regulatory authorities.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines, and without any errors
- Willing to travel as requested.
- Working and living in Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh