· Assisting QA/QC manager in building up the high quality system in the company.
· Supervising inspectors in carrying out tests and checks.
· Being Responsible for training the QC inspectors and QC assistant
· Assisting QA/QC manager in formulating and following.
· Assist QA/QC Manager in reviewing documentation for trending analysis.
· Conducting quality control inspections on a random basis.
· Ensuring quality standards are being met throughout the entire production process.
· Programming incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
· Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers in order to meet customer needs.
· Considering the application of environmental and health and safety standards.
· Defining quality procedures in conjunction with related department.
· Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
· Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
· Organizing and managing quality assurance function in close co-operation with the customers.
· Assisting QA/QC Manager in overseeing all departmental issues.
· Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical/ related to mechanical or civil engineering.
· Either ASNT Level II/ CWI or CSWIP 3.1 is mandatory.
· NACE or BGAS certified is advantage.
· Minimum 5-year experiences in Quality Control & Assurance.
· Demonstrated experience working with suppliers, customers and other related department.
· Good knowledge of structural steel inspection specifically in welding, NDT and coating inspection.
· Conversant with different standards. Ex: ASTM, AWS, ISO….
· Strong communication skill.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Experience in quality management systems like ISO 9001, ISO 3834, AISC …
· Proficient in English both written and speaking.