Mechanical / Auto / Automotive , Manufacturing / Process , Quality Control (QA/QC)
13 Mil - 20 Mil VND
Over 1 Years
Experienced (Non - Manager)
• Decision making at the line of inspection stage for acceptance or rejection of materials
• In-Process Weld Inspection
o Daily reporting to QC Supervisor on all inspection activities.
o Visual inspection for welded surface appearance and profile according to AWS D1.1
o Verifying welded members are free from all welding defects and are welded according to the requirement of job.
o Record all the observations on the respective inspection forms.
o Liaise with the shop Forman and/or workers of the respective production areas for all quality matters.
o Records the non-conformities on the prescribed NCR form and inform concerned Operations staff through the standard procedure.
o Submission of NCR’s form to QC Supervisor for his review and further distribution.
o Closing of NCRs after proper rectification and verification.
o Guidance to Operation staff for proper rectification of rejected material.
o Preparation of inspection documents on special jobs as required.
• Taking care of own measuring tools and testing equipment.
• Inform QC supervisor for any defective tools and equipment.
• Carry out fabrication audits to verify the implementation of the procedures
KHÔNG YÊU CẦU TIẾNG ANH + TỪ 1 NĂM KINH NGHIỆM
• From 22 years old
• From 1 year of experience
• Qualifications: Mechanical Engineer
o Welding Engineer, Knowledge of AWS D1.1
o AWS (CWI) or Attended any NDT Training course applied for senior welding inspector
• Use Window Applications proficiently (as Auto CAD, Microsoft Office...)
• Duty: Day/Night shift - Ca sáng 6h đến 2h chiều, Ca chiều từ 14h đến 22h
• To be organized, systematic, and thorough in performing own duties
Please sign in to perform this function
You can Apply for this job without Sign in as a personal CareerBuilder account or Non member.