QC ENGINEER (AUTOMATION)
|Job level||Experienced (Non - Manager)|
|Deadline to apply||15/11/2020|
|Industry||IT - Software|
Ho Chi Minh
What is Incognito?
Incognito, a hardware & software blockchain project, is building the privacy layer for the decentralized web. Store, send and receive all your crypto assets — like BTC, ETH, and USDT — with total privacy. Know that no one can see your balances or track your activity. You can even mint your own privacy coin.
As of October 2019, the project had in total 10,000+ commits and 1M+ lines of code. Incognito is 100% open-source.
The Mainnet went live on 31st October 2019. It is currently powered by ~2000 nodes.
Every idea starts with a problem. Ours was simple: blockchain data is public.
Duy was running Autonomous where he paid a team of 100+ people in 6 different countries with an ERC20 stable coin. While he saved processing time and money on international wire fees, employee salaries were exposed publicly on the Ethereum blockchain. It was a mess.
Many of the team had similar experiences, frustrated at how hard it was to send, receive and store crypto privately, even in a rapidly tokenizing world. No one wants to show their bank statements to the entire world.
We started Incognito to create an alternative – the choice of privacy whenever needed, simple for anyone to obtain. Incognito mode for blockchains.
Incognito is looking for a QC Engineer with at least 3 years of app testing experience.
● Design test plans and test cases (80% automation test, 20% manual test)
● Setup test environment, execute test based on test strategy.
● Apply automation tools, build automation frameworks, write automation test scripts to execute automation testing.
● Record and document test results and compare them to expected results.
● Investigate potential defects and discuss them with engineers.
● Be proactive in leading yourself and controlling your own tasks.
● Take responsibilities to research and implement integrated test
● Join the team as a part of team DNA
● 3+ years of testing experience (Automation & manual)
● Experience in devOp is a plus.
● Good understanding of the software development process.
● Good understanding of blockchain core BTC or any others is a plus
● Ability to build framework from scratch is a plus
● Familiar with multi-thread.
● Good communication skills.
● Always be curious. Always learning.
● Can work independently and in a dynamic team environment
● Quick learner
Why you’ll love working at Incognito
● You be you. We deeply care about helping everyone at Incognito work on what they love, freely express their ideas within the organization, and grow to their true potential.
● You be a better you. Most of the time, you’ll be working on cutting edge technologies. You’ll be constantly learning and improving your knowledge as an engineer, researcher or scientist.
● You be your own boss. There is very little hierarchy at Incognito. Decision-making processes are transparent and open to voting. We welcome all different ways of thinking and trust the people we work with to do what they do best. There is no micromanagement here.
● You the inventor. Most of the time, you’ll find yourself working on a problem that doesn’t have a solution - yet. That’s where you come in.
● Solve problems for the world, not just Vietnam. Most of the problems we’re solving are for the global audience of today, and of tomorrow.
● Open-source culture. We open-source all of our projects on Github.
● Above-market salary and bonuses
● 13th-month salary
● Premium health-care insurance package for you and your spouses and children
● Standing desk, ergonomic chair
● Healthy, freshly prepared lunch/breakfast
● We play soccer every Friday!
● Team outing & company retreat
● Travel internationally to conferences needed