WHAT WE CAN OFFER
13th month salary, performance Bonus
PVI Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/4
Salary increase depending personal performance
BRIEF DESCRIPTION :
Plan, direct, do and monitor work plan related to QHSE activity in identify dangerous potency and risk appraisal all activity and identify environment impact aspect in all region project area/terminal.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
1. Arrange to develops and implements QHSE management systems, processess and procedures in terms of business operations in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
2. Communicates information on the QHSE management system throughout the organization and promote HSE awareness.
3. Act as focal point for QHSE management system matters.
4. Provide and arrange quality management and HSE management system training to employees through various sharing sessions.
5. Arrange and coordinate the execution of HSE inspections, trainings and audits (first, second and third parties).
6. Arrange and lead the investigation of any fatality and/or serious accident occurrance.
7. Feedback BOD on QHSE audit and/or inspection findings, HSE statistics and incidents summary and overall quality management system implementation.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. HSE Report
2. Validate the establishment of HSE identifications, risks assessment and risk control.
RELATED WORK :
- Department Manager: Cross function coordination
- Terminal Managers: QHSE function establishment, implementation, improvement and reporting and supervision
- QHSE Coordinator at Terminals: QHSE function establishment, implementation, improvement and reporting
- Certification Body: Communicate regarding certification of ISO/OHSAS
- QHSE Training provider: Communicate training content and tutor’s background/experience
- Environment regulator: Communicate the related regulation in effect with the company’s activities
- Health and Safety regulator: Communicate the related regulation in effect with the company’s activities
- TIPCO ‘s HSSE Manager: Group reports, related reference material to apply in ADCo
- Establish programs/initiatives related to the QHSE improvements, awareness and implementation.
- Act as Management Representative in terms of QHSE management system implementation.
Read full Job Descriptions
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree with majoring in Engineering / Science
- Has QHSE audit experience (at least first party/second party for 3 years)
- At least certification in QMS/OHS/EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- QHSE Management concept tutoring at least for 3 years
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENT
- Understanding of QMS concept
- Understanding of document system concept
- Understanding of basic calibration concept
- Understanding of spreadsheet and presentation software
• 13th month salary & KPI bonus based on individual performance result and Company business result
• Annual salary increase depending personal performance
• PVI Health Care and Accident Insurance 24/7
• Company year – end party and other team building activities
• Christmas Day off
• Dynamic international working environment