- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
- Sport Club
Quality Assurance Auditor works to ensure standard project management processes are adequately applied in all projects of Company.
The person will be the assistant of SBU’s Head (Strategy Business Unit), acting as bridge between SBU Head and projects, in terms of:
- Monitoring the application of standard processes in on-going projects.
- Being the first-tier support for process-related issues that occur from daily project work.
- Bringing back to SBU Head the need and feedback received from projects, which will contribute to continuous process improvement.
- Assisting SBU Head in developing and training standard process.
- Auditing projects deliverables and activities, and address discrepancies with Project Managers, in daily and weekly basis.
Examples of projects’ activities to be audited are: project kickoff, planning, reporting, retrospective, post-mortem review, etc.
- Providing supports for projects, as needed, to help them in understanding and application the required standard process.
- Escalating to SBU Head the issues found from projects’ process, which cannot be solved effectively by Project Managers.
- Managing documents of SBU operations and corporate process assets (i.e., policies, procedures, templates, checklists, guidelines, etc.)
Your Skills and Experience
1. Education and Degree
- B.S in IT-related fields. Having background in Software Engineering is advantageous.
- (preferred) Certificate in world-wide quality standard (e.g., ISO9001, ISO27001, CMMI, etc.)
2. Attitudes, Skills and Experiences
- Strong inter-personal communication skill.
- Has open-minded and calm attitude when dealing with work conflicts.
- Proactive learner, willing to enhance knowledge as needed by work.
- Critical thinking and enthusiastic problem solver with ‘Cando’ mindset.
- Familiar with preparation and conducting quality audits.
- (preferred) Experience in process definition via corporate-wide quality programs to achieve international quality standards, such as: ISO9001, ISO27001, CMMI, etc.
- Capable of reading and writing in English for daily work.
Why you’ll love to working with us?
- You will be considered as full part of our team on the first day. Your opinion and advices will have direct impact into our discussions and strategic decisions.
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Mon-Fri, and 12-15 days annual leaves.
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies