To manage and harmonize QA activities in the region s/he is in charge
To ensure the completeness and effectiveness of QA activities in the Store s/he in charge, including :
- follow up product quality in the Store
- control the proper implementation of relevant regulations and internal operating procedures which are applicable for floor
- dealing with all product quality and hygiene related issues in the Store
- keep in touch with the local relevant authority organizations
· Coordinate with QA Floor Officers and SMs/FMs in the region s/he is in charge to fufill QA tasks
· As working as QA officer in the store s/he is incharge:
- Coordinate with ADS/DSs, AFM/FMs and other the relevant people (inside or outside of QA department) to achieve the success of the above mission statement
- Report to SMs/ FMs the deviations found out in the floor and suggest the corrections
Regularly report to QA Floor Manager/ Head of QA the progress of jobs assigned. Consult the superiors for any deviation or issue needed support or advice from them
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Manage and harmonize QA activities in the region s/he is in charge:
· Manage and control QA activities in all stores of the region s/he is in charge. Harmonize QA activities to follow company regulation.
· Train and guide new and current QA officers in all stores of the region s/he is in charge.
· Organize QA training for all stores in the region s/he is in charge.
· Contact with local authorities or service providers for general issues for the region s/he is in charge
· Make the report of QA tasks as required by her/his superior.
2. As working as QA officer in the store s/he is in charge:
· Guide and coordinate with ADS/DSs, and AFM/FMs to conduct the guidance for the end users (store’s employees) to correctly implement or apply HACCP system on the operating procedures or work instructions of :
- Cleaning and disinfection operations
- Pest control activity
- Personnel hygiene requirements
- Stock rotation control
- Cold chain control
- Labelling control
· Follow up and conduct quality monitoring programs (periodically sampling and sensory, quantity, physical-chemical or microbiological testing) on purchased products to ensure the quality consistency of the products
· Follow up other programs (equipment calibration, water testing, food safety & hygiene training, health examination …) according to regulation requirements.
· Carry out store assess to score QA checklist at least every week.
· Made random check coming, storage or displayed products according to relevant quality requirements to assure the compliance with defined standards
· Co-ordinate with Sales Department and Customer Service Department to deal with quality related complaints in the Store.
· Keep in touch with local authority organizations to get the necessary information, supports or documents as well as to follow up and carry out the designated tasks.
· Participate the quality internal inspection periodically or whenever necessary (there is customer complaint, anomaly, request from superior management or authority) to determine the strength an well as weak points and suggest for the correction plan or improvement
· Commit to self development and enrichment of the knowledge and skills by planning and attending agreed training courses.