- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Responsible to follow up the paper pattern and production management with Italy Head Office and assist in product industrialization in Ready to Wear - Nylon Jacket category.
- Liase between Head Office and contract manufacturers regarding design, pattern making to ensure local suppliers in compliance with corporate standards and meet production plans;
- Cooperates to the management of productions assigned to the companies located in the geographic area, ensuring adherence with requested delivery time and quality standards;
- Manages relations between HQ functions and local manufacturers, interpreting mutual needs in order to optimize information flows.
- Perform inspection and quality control of merchandises. Give instruction as required;
- Report any findings on production and quality problem , provide feedback on the performance of vendors;
- Provide support to the team in the office and other ad-hoc assignments instructed by the company.
- Company may review from time to time the job tasks and update the job description when necessary
- At least 2 years of working experience in quality control in nylon jacket products/ready-to-wear nylon jacket. (must-have)
- Knowledge of garment/sewing/quality control process.
- Fluency in English (reports directly to UK managers)
- Working location: full time in Can Tho