1. Quality management:
· Responsible for the preparation and execution of quality control plans, including the review of specifications, tolerances, capabilities, raw materials, chemical, semi-products, finished products, packaging, measuring instrument and glues.
· In charge of implementation of TPC (Third Party Certifier) such as ISO, Factory audit, Compliance audit (FSC, CE Marking, KS Marking, CARB P2 ...).
· Research for new and suitable measurement instrument, laboratory equipment.
· Research for up-to-date global quality system/standard.
· Receive customer's feedbacks or complains from Sales/Customer Service/Product departments.
· Collaborate with Manufacturing department to research and update new quality standards based on customer requirements / global quality system.
· Collaborate with Logicstic and Warehouse departments to improve the quality and process of importation, defect handling and finished goods.
· Collaborate with Procurement department to research for suitable/up-to-date raw material and chemicals standards, defect processing, quality certification from suppliers, supplier evaluations.
· Collaborate with Maintenance team to upgrade machinery/equipment and operating process.
· Leads and supports any required corrective action required due to non-conformance.
· Trains colleagues in Corrective Action System (CAS) and Quality tools.
2. Leadership / People management:
· Coach QC Executive and identify areas requiring additional training and provide for that training to ensure continued growth and development of the workforce to meet company goals; follow company disciplinary procedures for behavioral issues that training and coaching fail to improve.
· Provides day-to-day leadership to the Quality team. Defines performance objectives/manages to ensure desired behaviours/results are achieved; seeks & provides input to PD process.
o University degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant field
o Master's degree preferred.
· Computer: Good computer user knowledge and skills
· Language: Written and spoken English
o At least 5 years of experience in QA/QC
o Basic Quality knowledge in Quality tools, methods, systems
o Knowledge and experience of operational process(es) and their continuous improvement through application of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and/or other proven quality tools and methodologies
· Skills / personality
o Project and change management skills
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
o Strong leadership and project management skills.
o Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
o Data collection, management and analysis
o Problem analysis and problem solving
o Good training and coaching skills
o Good presentation skills
o Can work under high stress.
· Others: N/A
- Dùng cơm tại nhà ăn Công ty
- Cấp phát bảo hộ lao động theo quy định
- Và nhiều chế độ ưu đãi khác.
- Các chế độ về BHXH, BHYT, BHTN, nghỉ các ngày lễ, tết theo luật lao động Việt Nam.
- Xét tăng lương hàng năm.
- Thu nhập cạnh tranh theo năng lực
- Môi trường làm việc thân thiện, cơ hội thăng tiến cao.
- Khám sức khỏe , du lịch nghỉ mát hàng năm