5 - 6 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Quality monitoring to ensure all services that the company provides to customers.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of the processes and adjust them accordingly.
- Analyze KPI data and inform to relevant departments for timely action.
- Check and evaluate internal operations and documents.
- As a direct contact with GHQ, RHQ, board of management on reports related to quality.
- Being a direct contact with customers / suppliers / sellers on quality related issues.
- Set up effective communication channels for related parties (both internal and extenal).
- Participate in training programs for new employees, human resource development plans for QM.
- Development of health, safety and environmental regulations
- Responsible for Kaizen policy
- Arrange and implement training courses related to quality such as 5S, Kaizen, health and safety ...
- Graduated from Universities
- Good at English
- At least 3 years of QA, QC, QM in manufacturing, warehousing companies.
- At least 1 year of experience with Supervisor or Assistant Manager and above position
- Knowledge of quality management
- Knowledge of 5Why, Kaizen, PDCA
- Knowledge of Logistics field
- Communication, personnel management, analytical skills
- Probationary period: 2 tháng
30 - 45
- Working time: Thứ 2 - Thứ 6 và làm việc luân phiên sáng Thứ 7