MAROU is among the first Bean-to-Bar artisanal chocolate makers in Asia, and one of the few in the world to make chocolate in the country of origin of the beans. It is the dream child of two... Detail
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS:
1.Create, monitor, improve and develop HACCP system, US FDA requirements.
2. Coordinate with related Depts (Sourcing, WH, Sales & marketing, Production…) to create procedures related to quality system.
3. Receiving and handling customer complaints, non-conformities
4. Be responsible for safety and hygiene in the factory
5. Conduct internal training for staffs about hygiene, safety..
6. Conduct internal audit, audit suppliers, monthly quality meeting
7.Work with subcontractors ex: pest control, cleaning chemical… be responsible for the budget
8.Conduct and control the product registration system, labeling management to follow regulation.
9. Manage QA team.
10.Coordinate with QC all the related quality topics.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1.Bachelor or master degree in food industry/ QUALITY
2.Must have at least 3-5 years of experiences
3.Having strong passion in Food technology field. Knowledge of Quality system management, HACCP, USFDA regulations
4.Leadership skill, communication and interpersonal skills
5.Work independent and can work under high pressure
6.Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
7.Careful, focus on details, trust-worthy
*Perfect oral & written skills in Vietnamese and English*