- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Making the Electrical or Mechanical Drawings for Project by assigned of Site Manager
- Supervise the installation of M&E systems at Project sites.
- Support Site Supervisor in daily work at site, coordinating with Sub-Contractor, managing Workers.
- Implement miscellaneous work / maintenance work / additional work of M&E after completed project.
- Follow other command of Chief Engineering Manager (Japanese)
- Follow Company’s design procedures, professional standards/rules and Safety Regulation.
- University degree in Electrical/ Mechanical
- Design Certification or Supervision Practice Certification (if any) is a plus
- 10 years more of experience in designing and operation Electrical / Mechanical system for projects.
- Have experiences in supervising the Electrical/Mechanical installation at sites.
- Understanding in Design and Installation Standards, Regulations is a plus.
- Willing work both in Office and Site.
- Good communication skill and team work.
- Have experience in Japanese M&E Company is a plus