• Closely collaborate with Sales and Customer Service Operations to facilitate a positive and welcoming onboarding experience for our customers making sure expectations are documented, aligned with the Services and Support deliverables, mutually agreed upon, and 100% achievable.
• Trusted technical advisor to develop rock solid customer relationships across the customer’s business to include Engineering, Operations, and Implementation.
• Proactively monitor and engage on technical support case work to ensure all service level objectives and agreements are met.
• Coordinate and facilitate customer business meetings to answer technical questions or concerns related to product support issues on company’s overall portfolios
• Assume the role of escalation manager for extended outages and highly escalated Services and Support related issues. Provide timely communication updates, resolution strategies and action plan deliverables.
• Provide end-to-end analysis of technical issues and the customer experience by conducting detailed post-mortem reviews resulting in procedures, best practices recommendations and/or direct actions that will increase customer delight.
• Translate and communicate complex technical root cause analysis reports and relevant product bulletins between company subject matter experts and the customer.
• Work with our Services and Support delivery teams closely monitoring Customer Success Indicators, ensuring post sales technical issues are proactively identified and addressed.
• Represent Global Technical Support during customer operational and business reviews and proactively suggests solutions to customer concerns.
• Establish a clear line of communication back into the Services and Support organization ensuring awareness of network changes, growth activities and new product implementations occurring on the customers’ network.
• Seek out and recommend company Services opportunities within customer accounts by leveraging deep customer relationships and intimate knowledge of our customers’ existing networks and future business needs.
Success Will Evidence Itself In The Following Ways
• Timely resolution of escalated customer network issues and delight our customers
• Influence company Services and Support value through retention, higher product and services adoption, and increased customer satisfaction and overall customer health scores
• Expanded account revenue through documented cross-sell and up-sell recommendations
• Lead new business growth through greater technical advocacy and reference-ability
• Defined and established operational tracking metrics for team and customer
• Fostered trusted advisor status for a meaningful customer relationship across the entire customer lifecycle
Only for EXPATRIATE candidates BASE ON VIETNAM now
Bachelor’s Degree in Mecanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering preferred or relevant years of work experience in a mechanics environment
• Min 10 years in the manufacturing technology industry.
• Experience with company products (Cover Window products by PMMA, PC, Toughend Glass, Electroforming of Nickel, SUS, Aluminum, etc.) while serving in a Technical Support, R&D (Auto CAD, Illust program mandatory), or Design role
• Leadership qualities with high integrity
• Out of the box thinker that challenges the status quo
• Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
• Strong business judgment and ability to think through complex business issues
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
• Relentless passion to drive business growth while elevating the customer experience
• Demonstrated years of retaining and delighting customers in a large product and services organization spanning regional countries in the technology sector
• A dynamic personality that is collaborative, empathetic, passionate, and customer focused
• Results-driven, a bias for speed, action and a relentless passion for the customer experience
• Professional presence to communicate and present to all levels of leadership within company
• Demonstrated experience creating and delivering professional technical presentations in writing, through email, reports, or in face-to-face meetings to an audience of high technical skill, management and operational experience
• Willingness to travel +15% within the region/market for customer business reviews and serve in an after-hours on-call rotation for escalation activities
Electroforming , Forging, Screen Printing, Cover Window Products (materials: PMMA, PC, Toughend Glass), Camera Window Glass, CNC Machining, PVD Deposition (Coatings), etc.