We are looking for Electrical Engineers who are willing to work for R&D Center in Thang Long II Industrial Zone, Hung Yen and will be mainly responsible for ONE of two roles with the detailed description as following:
* Hardware Designer:
• Develop hardware (PCB and related ones) for Refrigerators or Washing machines: make development schedule, design PCB, make samples, perform testing and implement with actual Refrigerator/ Washing Machine.
• Analyze market claims, bug.
• Create new functions related to PCB
* Software Developer:
• Develop embedded Software for Refrigerators or Washing Machines: make development schedule, make samples, perform testing and implement with actual Refrigerator/ Washing Machine
• Create new functions related to software programming
• Follow Waterfall process model when develop software
* Necessary skills:
• Strong computer proficiency is a must-have, especially MS office.
• Have good communication skills to collaborate with team members.
• Strong multi-tasking skills are essential.
• Be proactive, punctual, careful and ready to learn.
• Good at English or Japanese.
• Fresh graduate with a remarkable ability and good attitude is acceptable.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrics/ Electrical, Controlling and Automation, Mechatronics or related.
• Be familiar with PCB design (pattern, circuit, FCT, ICT, DIP, PCB production process).
• Have experience in CR5000 is advantageous.
• Having knowledge about hardware (PCB circuit, MCU, PWB) and related (Labview, NI equipment).
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications or equivalent.
• Interested in embedded software development.
• Having knowledge of C programming
• Good at English.
• Health Insurance Package
• Competitive salary package with annual salary review and performance bonus twice a year
• 100% salary in probation time
• Life support, languages allowance (English & Japanese) etc.
• Various training courses by company and from Panasonic Group
• Company bus pick up from Hanoi (including Dong Anh, Soc Son)
• All Sundays & 02 Saturdays off per month
• Career development opportunity by internal recruiting program