1. People Management
- Participate in technology training to improve the technical knowledge of related persons.
- Perform the department's goals and propose new annual goals to ensure work efficiency.
- Comply with the regulations of the company, issues related to occupational safety, environment, and occupational health to ensure the implementation of the provisions of the law and the company.
2. Job Management
- Perform all works related to R&D for new production.
- Research, testing, and application of new materials/ chemicals.
- Proposing the solution to innovate/ improve the processes, product quality, raw materials norms, working procedures.
- Prepare standards for checking raw materials, chemicals, and input technology materials. Propose to choose effective suppliers.
- Manage documents of equipment, technical, machinery technology.
- Participate in researching and implementing technical innovation initiatives in the company, appraising and evaluating innovation initiatives of other departments.
- To set up norms of raw materials, electricity, steam, and water for products in the direction of improvement.
- Track, statistic, access, regularly check the implementation of norms of workshops on the ERP system.
- Synthesize analyze, evaluate results and report the implementation of the norm periodically (weekly/ monthly/ yearly).
- Inform promptly to the production workshop when an unsatisfactory situation occurs. Timely coordinate with staff in charge of technology and production workshops to analyze, evaluate and handle arising problems that cause increased production costs.
- Proposing measures to improve technological processes, improve product quality and reduce consumption norms. Minimize the status of arising raw materials over or outside the norm.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of annual production cost reduction targets.
3. Records and Reports
- Make the test report is in the research and development program.
- Make the report of analysis and technology improvement solutions.
- Make monthly reports on research and development, technology improvement, quality status, and wastewater treatment activities.
- Manage document, drawing as ISO policy requirement.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-function team members.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Competent in problem-solving, team building, planning, and decision making.
- Change management well.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Technology. Paper Technology is preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Works independently with general supervision.
- Knowledge well about chemical technology, pulp, and paper production technology.
- Have the ability to analyze and solve problems well.