|Job level||Experienced (Non - Manager)|
|Deadline to apply||30/06/2020|
|Industry||Medical / Healthcare|
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
Radiologists use medical imaging technologies, such as X-rays, to diagnose and make treatment decisions regarding patients' health problems.
- As a radiologist, you'll examine various types of images, including x-rays and ultrasounds. Patients' primary doctors often consult with radiologists on results of imaging procedures. In such cases, you are responsible for recommending courses of treatment or suggesting that additional images be taken.
- Evaluate patient pain levels to determine whether they require physician intervention
- You may also administer other radiation techniques to treat patients with illnesses or diseases.
- Participate in professional consultation with Department in accordance with the consulting process under the assignment of the Medical Director/ Clinic Director
- Radiologists obtain a Doctor of Medicine degree. Medical License is A MUST.
- At least 5 years of experience in a hospital environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to listen to patient feedback and medical professionals input.
- Good English skill in communication and written.