1 - 4
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
As & When
- Assists Finance Manager to ensure that timely procedures and controls are all implemented in Accounting Department
- Ad-Hoc assignments as directed by General accountant/ Finance Manager and Finance & CFO
- Set-up new customers in the ERP system
- Ensure correct coding of all customer invoices in the ERP system
- Respond to customer inquiries, support with customer remittances
- Reconcile customer statements and correct discrepancies as necessary
- Assist in month-end financial statement close
- Support other accounting projects, as necessary
- Management AR in software and make sure the balance is correct.
- Other requirement if any
- Monthly Tax declaration: prepare report & payment to tax department by the 20th of the month
- Monthly Projects report booking: Must meet with group deadline
- Cash position report: 16th and 1st monthly
Accounting Basic from university or above.
2. Technical skills & knowledge
Computer Literate i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel.
Knowledge of International Accounting System is value added.
3. Human skills
Ability to effectively communicate with employees of all areas
Ability to maintains good connections with customers/ suppliers
2-3 years of experience in accounting payable or accounts receivable
Worked multi - company is preference
5. Domestic circumstances
Willing to work under pressure and overtime
Commitment and whole dedication to the job