- Treat all patients and visitors as valued customers, making them feel comfortable and welcome
- Prompt attention to all patients and visitors. Treat every patient / visitor equally
- Answer patients questions thoroughly to the best of ability, drawing on knowledge of accurate, updated information about the hospital
- Refer difficult questions to the correct party ( i.e . not making up an answer ) and follows up to ensure question is answered
- Project an image of sincere caring to the patient
- Able to have good memory for names and faces of patients for first impression
- Project good self-presentation: a pleasant, tactful, diplomatic, and professional manner, a clear voice, a helpful attitude, a calm and polite nature
- Use appropriate body language to make patients feel welcome and cared for
- Be able to anticipate patient and visitor’s needs
- Always pick up the phone after ringing 3 times and keep smiling voice during talking to the guest.
- Transfer call quickly to right person/ department
- Do not forget to say Please hold on as soon as transfering the calls. When ending call , make sure that the guest has no any questions.
- Keep updated on hospital information to give accurate answer to simple patient/client questions
- Receive and deliver messages and efficiently and accurately to concerned person / department
Complaints handling :
- Should say sorry from your heart first as the way to reduce The guest’s angry, try your best to persuade them.
- Good knowledge in handling complaint. Takes time to listen carefully to patient complaints, help to settle misunderstandings (if any), must be strong and flexible, bear the brunt of complaints and solve the problem .
- Direct complainant calls an appropriate correct manager or director, reporting accurately the nature of the complaint
- Cash float must be received at the beginning of shift with a carefulness physical count.
- Cash drawer should never be left unattended. When cash in the counter for any reasons,
- Cashier should let nothing distract her attention even for a very short time, unless it is locked.
- Cashier should not use the money in drawer for privacy.
- Counting money carefully and clearly when collecting and hanging over..
- Cash given by patient should be placed within sight of the patient and should never be placed in the drawer until the transaction is complete to present any misunderstanding or argument.
- When carrying safety box to chief cashier, cashier should proceed directly, no detours on the way
- High responsibility, carefulness, accuracy, honesty in relevant money issues
- Learn knowledge in membership’s benefit to offer an appropriate discount on their bill
- Learn knowledge in Insurance policy / Corporate contract issues
- Learn knowledge in triage patient to right specialties in case no junior doctor on duty in reception counter .
- Coordinates with other receptionists / cashiers , and medical secretaries to provide well-organised and efficient services to patients
- Respects and cooperates with front office staff and medical secretaries to ensure the best possible overall patient services, including sharing work, helping out, replacing absent staff , ect.
- Eager to support colleagues and ready to move in working anytime.
1. Qualification: University degree, priority in major foreign language
2. Experience: An accounting background will be advantageous.
3. Skills and knowledge:
- Good knowledge in Cash float and cash control
- Good knowledge on Credit card settlement procedure.
- Good knowledge in recognizing counterfeit money
- Courteous, neatly dressed
- Have team spirit
- Dynamic, diligent
- Be well-organized, embodies the principle of customer service and of patient-centered care.
- Communicates clearly by telephone and face-to-face in Vietnamese ,
- Distinguish between counterfeit money and right one.
- Having a good control in keeping the first invoice with the guest’s signature and full name .
4. Foreign language(s): Speaking good English would be an advantage