I/ Job Brief:
1/ Job Purpose:
- This position attached to HR and Administration Team at the new Rice Factory in Ben Luc, Long An. As the front of house and often first point of contact for external visitors, receptionist is the first person for any visitors to the office or anyone contacting an organization, so being well-presented and polite are pivotal traits. A Receptionist also maintains security by logging all visitors and possibly issuing visitor passes, plus provide support to the HR team as required.
2/ Job duties & Responsibility:
Receptionist tasks: receiving incoming telephone calls, documents and transfer to related person. Sending document, courier when needed. Arrange and control the meeting rooms.
- Welcome visitors warmly, make sure they are comfortable, instruct them to meet people.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
- Make sure the office run smoothly, work with suppliers to get the best rate, solve the problems if any (phone, taxi, electricity, drinking water, stationary, express service DHL, TNT, EMS, 247, hotel, air ticket, printing, healthcare service, office flower, office cleaning, etc…).
- Payments: process all the payments on time (include monthly payments and others necessary payments).
- Arrange for visiting plan for guest (pick up, transportation, accommodation…).
- Order beverage and food for guest and expats when needed.
- Support all the expats and co-workers (HCM, Long An, Bien Hoa, Di Linh, Buon Me Thuot, Quy Nhon, Gia Lai) if any.
- Other ad-hoc jobs assigned by managers.
3/ Job requirement (education, experience, skill)
Education/Academic: College/Bachelor's degree preferably in Hospitality, HR, Business Administration/ Languages
- Competent communication in Business English is required.
- Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills.
Teamwork player, relationship building, and coordinative skills; must be able to work with diverse team members across locations.
Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude, pleasant organization and team work skills.