Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, determine selection criteria, planning interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
Prepares offer letters, probation contracts & prepare for on-boarding of employment for prospective candidates
Support other departments to post & hire blue-collar workers
Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
Follow labor demand to meet the requirement of production capability & ensure the hiring process of the company is followed
Manage the internal recruitment process and optimize recruitment workflow in ensuring quick hiring turnaround
Develop and execute talent acquisition strategies. Develop strategic sourcing solutions that will allow us to build a strong candidate pipeline.
Perform full-lifecycle of the recruitment process
Support leading employer branding initiatives on social networks
Building partnership with universities, youth-run organizations
Grow Ninja Van’s campus recruitment capability in partnering with feeder universities, top graduates from top universities, via events such as job fairs, career fairs,...
2 - 3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition, Recruiter. Prefer candidate have experience in recruitment Back Office: position level Senior, Supervisor, Manager.
Prefer candidate have strong connections in Logistic, Supply Chain, E-commerce...
Willing to learn, have a supporting mindset, establish priorities and manage workload.
Good interpersonal skills, good initiation, analyzing & fast solving problems, and negotiation skills
Ability to think out of the box & capacity to learn and adapt to a fast-paced start-up environment
Be able to work under high pressure
Good computer skills and be able to communicate in English
- Year-End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
Annual company trip
- Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
- Provide laptop for employees
Probationary period: 2 months
- Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
- Opportunities to promote to higher positions: Senior, Team Leader, Manager, etc.
23 - 30
Working time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday - Friday, Saturday is optional
- Senior leaders are open-minded, respectful, and ready to facilitate personal growth
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Scope of work is large, the company has more than 4000 employees, the company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities throughout the country.
- Competitive income compared to the market
- "Tet" bonus, Performance review from 1 - 4 months
- Paid social insurance based on full salary
- High-class AON Health Insurance for manager level.
Holidays: - 12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)