· Identify recruitment needs, set up and improve organization Structures and Positions requirements.
· Fill vacant positions effectively and promptly to ensure Company continues to function efficiently.
Evaluate and select most effective means of recruitments and Recruitment Agencies whenever necessary.
· Carry out Selection process including interviews and assessment (Conduct Interviews for all Junior Management positions).
· Conduct Orientation programs for new employees (Junior Management positions).
· Assisting HR Manager in analyzing training needs, planning, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating training courses.
· Setting training and development objectives that meets the company’s human resource development strategy.
· Evaluating training outcomes and designing solution for improvement.
· Coordinating with external training providers to arrange delivery of specific training or development programs.
· Advising management on the development and placement of staff and provides career counseling sessions for employees.
· Handling the HR system and work with auditors for comply with the standards.
· Handle engagement activities.
· Requires a bachelor's degree in a related field.
· At least 3 years experiences in training and recruitment management, ideally in factory industry.
· Good Interpersonal skills with good command of written and spoken English.
· Good at analysis and problem solving, communication, high spirit of team work.
· Able to multitask, teamwork and willing to adapt and learn.