Ho Chi Minh
I. Job Purpose:
Implement planning executions including order planning, inventory control of local product at Distribution Center (DC).
II. Job accountabilities:
1. Balance stock against sales demand fluctuation and control average inventory level (stock day of category in-charge).
2. Placing order to achieve the target of inbound and outbound. Analyzing & working with supplier and category team to find out the root cause of bad service (<95%) for improvement.
3. Implement ordering process for local item in DC according to supplier’s fixed schedules.
4. Keep tracking the promotions offered by suppliers in the coming months to maximize orders and discount.
5. Collaborate with Category team to manage bad stock such as slow moving items, aging stocks… at Distribution Center.
6. Daily report of inbound, outbound, stock on hand
7. Other assignments from Line Manager
1. +1 year working experience in supply chain management, inventory planning or similar functions.
2. Bachelor's degree
3. Effective communication in English and Vietnamese.
High sense of responsibility