Category: Retail Banking Group
Facility: Retail Banking
The person in charge of the position is responsible for the operational management and effective management of Insurance Hub (Insurance products) to achieve the target of the RBG Division in accordance with the Bank's business strategy, in accordance with Techcombank's processes and regulations.
Key Accountabilities (1)
1. Business Administration:
- Develop, implement and supervise business plans/activities in retail banking - lending segment according to the operation orientation of RBG Division and Techcombank from time to time.
- Receive and assign targets, coordinate, mentor, supervise and evaluate the implementation of targets of groups of employees in the field.
- Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of business/service activities in the segment.
- Ensure the business rhythm is continuous/regular and in accordance with the direction/strategy.
- Actively coordinate with related parties to promptly handle problems arising in the process of business operation and customer service.
- Ensure that the department always implements the assigned KPIs
- Manage the department's operating budget according to the approved limit.
- Monitor the development of the retail market and the moves of competitors in the region and promptly contribute action ideas to the Unit Director
- Collaborate with Branch Manager and Regional Business Development Manager to conduct training, introduce products, and contribute ideas to RBG's sales campaigns
- Develop and manage relationships with customers and other partners.
- Take responsibility for errors/violations in operations that seriously affect revenue/expenses and reputation of the unit and the bank.
- Be responsible for other assigned tasks within the scope of their functions and powers
- Be proactive in responding to business divisions and departments at the head office to develop and improve Techcombank's processes, policies and products upon request.
Key Accountabilities (2)
2. Human Resource Management
- Responsible for developing the staffing plan, coordinating human resources, training and developing the next team, building a mechanism for assigning, recording and evaluating the performance of employees.... in charge, ensuring adequate and quality resources are maintained.
• Monitor spending/KPI of each individual in the array
• View live reports on job performance
• Leading and guiding a group of employees in the field
• Coaching, consulting and career development orientation
• Ensure professional development and training for employees
• Manage and plan the adjacent location as required.
- Planning and evaluating staff in the field to ensure quality human resources, meeting business development requirements.
- Ensure management in the segment in accordance with 3 principles: fairness, transparency and respect
3. Service quality management
- Training / Coaching / Supervising staff at the unit to strictly comply with the provisions of the Bank's service quality standards
- Planning weekly, direct contact and interview with customers to receive ideas and build/consolidate service quality at the unit.
- Check, supervise and support employees to handle problems arising in the process of providing products and services to bring the best experience to customers.
- Regularly check and monitor the service quality of the array
- Proposing ideas và participating in process/product/service improvement, policy/strategy planning related to Individual Customer segment
Key Accountabilities (3)
4. Compliance Management
- Ensure department operations comply with laws, internal policies, regulations, procedures, guidelines, etc. and service quality commitments (SLAs).
- Controlling operational risk and credit risk of the center to ensure the interests of customers and the bank.
5. Perform other tasks as requested by management
Success Profile - Qualification and Experiences
- At least 06 years of experience in the Insurance sector, of which at least 02 years in a team leader or equivalent management position.
- Experience in using financial and banking software.
- Graduated from University or higher, preferably with a university degree / Major: Finance and banking; Foreign Trade; Economics or related field.
- English proficiency: According to the Bank's policy in the each period