1. Sales Management
• Project management of new store openings, shop fit outs and launches in line with pre-agreed budgets
• Manage the store performance to achieve target of sales and all KPIs related to sales
• Communicate goals, sales plans, and sales results to employees in the field
• Monitor sales target by monthly, quarterly and annually
• Analyze sales and do the action plan and ensure team is well communicated
• Coordinate and support company activities to drive sales
• Plan for promotion and sales target achievement with superior
2. Store Set-up
- In charge of analyzing premises set up new stores in Viet Nam.
3. Store Document Management
• Prepare and monitor subordinates' work on the document in accordance with Operations Procedure/Guidelines, such as sales recording, money depositing, goods ordering/ receiving /returning and writing off
• Review the principles and practices of the Operation Manual, ensuring that all staffs are able to follow correctly
5. Analyze store performance (Store Operating Profit)
• Analyze performance from Store Operating Profit report with superior
• Action plan is in place
6. Maintain store standard and merchandise standard
• Check and maintain working standards follow by Operations Manual
• Store asset and equipment are in good condition
• Plan, manage, and store arrangement for the promotion by follow promotion guideline
Skills and Experience required:
1. Excellent experience in project management and working to deadlines in a fast paced
2. Experience of the retail environment and experience in new store openings.
3. An understanding of the value of brands and the ability to communicate brand values.
4. Experience in managing training, mentoring and supervising new team members.
5. Proven track record in sales and relationship development.
6. An established track record in meeting deadlines, achieving KPI’s and new store
7. Flexible approach to work, working weekends and out of hours will be required at times.
8.Experience working in a 5-star service system is an advantage
9. Ideally the candidate will be highly driven with a strong work ethic to match the culture and values of the organisation.
10. Fluency English.