7 - 10 Years
1. Sales Performance
• Achieve the agreed sales volume, value, share and contribution target for all UBV products and services
• Fully understand market situation, customer, sales performance and plan the corrective actions
2. Market Information and Sales Analysis
• Responsible for on time submission of monthly report which includes stock share, price monitoring, competitor activities, …
• Responsible for sales performance analysis which includes customer performance, channel performance, product performance ….
• To timely provide feedback and insight from the marketplace to direct manager
3. Customer Management
• To follow UBV Customer Management Process and achieve the maximum co-operation from customers and efficient sales operation in assigned area through:
a) Monthly Action Plan
• To develop monthly action plan for the assigned area to successfully execute the UBV Sales & Marketing Strategies and counter the competition in the area.
• To brief UBV strategy and implementation plan as well as market insight to distributors and key sub-dealers to ensure strategy alignment and gain customer support.
• To monitor the effectiveness of monthly action plan and carry out evaluation of tailor-made promotion and customer activities
b) Key Account Management
• To identify and support the commercial drivers of the customers and UBV to be perceived as adding value to its customers in a professional way
• Responsible for KA Business Plan development and implementation.
c) Project Sales (via Distributors)
• To closely work with UBV distributors to capture all project sales opportunities, follow up and be able to close sales
• To develop and maintain a multipoint interface within customers to include (not exclusively) architects, interior designers, gypsum installers, buyers, marketing and senior management, as well as healthy long lasting relationship to gain the maximum co-operation.
• Verify project sales and ensure full compliance with UBV definition and conditions
d) Customer Visit
• To spend 75% of time in the field to:
o Fully understand DB/customer (strategies, business performance, logistic, warehouse, inventory, channel, ….)
o Manage flow/Route to market of UBV products and services
o Deliver effective sales operation which includes:
UBV product flow/route to the markets management (from factory to wholesalers/ retailers/ purchasers)
Selling price management
e) Value Added Service
• To identify customer development opportunities and propose customer development program to direct manager or Excom.
• Fully support Marketing and Project sales roll out UBV value added service program including training.
f) Customer Understanding
• Responsible for customer fact book maintenance
• Identify customer business drivers (what are important for them to develop their business) and training needs and communicate to direct manager
g) Shipment plan
• Responsible for weekly shipment plan and Month shipment plan: plan and discuss with each customer to gain his/her agreement at beginning of the quarter, month.
4. Order Management
• Responsible for order taking and amendment
• To work closely with Customer Service Team and Logistics to ensure excellent order processing and high level of customer service
• Ensure that all customers are within approved credit limits and days outstanding
5. Price Management
• To closely monitor market selling price of all UBV products/ services/ systems/ solutions to be in line with UBV price structure and policy and promptly inform direct manager with proposed corrective solutions
6. P.O.P. Management and Marketing Activities
• Effectively execute UBV P.O.P. Strategies which include:
• Range and product/ service distribution
• Selling price
• Merchandising and display
• Implement marketing and trade marketing activities, which include new product/ systems/ solutions and service introduction, promotion and other activity programs, ensuring full compliance on implementation plan and timing
• Ensure P.O.P. materials and support tools are efficiently distributed and fully exploited for the mutual benefit of UBV and Distributors
• To monitor the execution of P.O.P. Strategies, marketing and trade marketing activities and give feedback to direct manager and Trade Marketing for more effective implementation
7. Sales Forecast
• Responsible for sales forecast and to discuss and review sales forecast with National Sales Manager and agree action plan
• To on time submit the sales forecast to UBV sales performance team
8. Budget Management
• Recommend customer investment plan according to company objectives and priorities and agree with direct manager
• Monitor actual spend versus planned expenditure
• Ensure company’s selling tools and all support materials are fully exploited for the mutual benefit of UBV and customers
• To ensure that all responsibilities and tasks follow customer management working process and all proposals follow UBV format
7-10 years sales experience in construction material or consumer product