5 - Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Annual Leave
1. Functional duties:
- Analyze, define and implement price setting and adjustments
- Determine the right price architecture through monitoring and analysis of consumer prices
- Analyze and optimize company trade investments
- Support Trade Marketing to determine the appropriate promotion strategy and tactics
- Determine the right price for products and innovations
- Set up and implement right tools and processes to track and support sales performance and manage revenue
- Standardize the existing tools and processes.
- Implement new Revenue Management KPIs.
- Conduct projects or tasks as and when assigned by Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Bachelor in Applied Economics,Commercial Engineering, Civil Engineering. Master degree is preferred
- Experience working for a global/ MNC organization.
- Experience in Key Account Management, Trade Marketing and Commercial Finance.
- Experience with Revenue Management is desired.
- Conversant in English and Vietnamese.
- Proficient skills in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Strong analytical skill with a focus on the solution rather than the problem.
- Strong sense of urgency
- High level planning skill. Ability to multi-tasks
- Have a focus on quality
- Leadership, influencing, and team building skills
- Persuade and influence decision makers
- Integrity and Disciplined