1. General Description:
This position is responsible for developing new business and maintaining relationship with existing customers to achieve the desired targets/ requirements and other assignments from Field Sales Manager.
2. Specific Accountabilities:
· Generate new Business from own Prospects
· Assure the newly won clients business integration into Operations.
· Actively pursue to grow opportunities by developing new clients and maintaining good relationship with existing clients.
· Provide information to Field Sales Manager for Sales Action Planning and forecasting activities.
· Provide all customer visits, opportunities and any other customer, prospect information within CRM.
· Deliver agreed target and share objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to achieve KPI’s.
· Drive new business growth across all facets of the business in line with the sales targets/budgets set by the Field Sales Manager.
· Continuously promote sales activities personally, by developing and concentrating on new key accounts and developing business with existing accounts.
· Ensure accurate compilation and reporting of operational and financial information about the customers.
· Constant communication with new customers, customer support and the Operations departments about relevant company policies, departmental expectations and customer expectations.
· Business win in line with Sales Action Plan (new customer and business expansion)
· New vs existing customer
· Number of potential accounts in Development
· Usage and accuracy of CRM
· Number of Sales Visit per month
· Number of Qualified sales leads generated for the network.
1. Skills Required:
· Target and result focus
· Highly self-motivated
· Relationship building ability
· Customer orientation
· English Communication for both verbal and written.
2. Experience and Qualifications:
· Bachelors in Business Studies/ Foreign Trade/ Economics or Similar.
· Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience.