1. Responsible to develop and ensure effective and efficient work plan for the Sales Administration Department including billings and collections, loan documentations and others sales administration functions from the receipt of the Deposit Agreement, stamped Sale and Purchase Agreement until delivery of vacant possession or issuance of the separate document of little whichever is later.
2. Responsible to formulate procedures and policies for the Sales Administration Department for approval.
3. Responsible to cultivate teamwork, provide training, coaching and support to the Sales Administration Staff.
4. Responsible for performance management system for the Sales Administration staff eg. career planning, goal setting, performance tracking and review and appraisal.
5. Responsible to ensure that the Management Reports are submitted accurately and timely.
6. Responsible to ensure that proper management of records and files of all purchasers including the records in the developer’s system.
7. Liaison with end-financiers, solicitors and government departments on banking, conveyancing, legal and authorities matters.
8. Maintain company’s interest and image ahead by providing excellence services to purchaser, financial institutions, solicitors and other related parties.
9. Maintain the confidentiality of the purchaser’s and company’s information.
10. Set up Sales Software and work with Accounting Section to ensure legal compliance.
11. Perform other related duties that the Management may direct or assign from time to time.
- Qualifications : Degree or Diploma in Administration/ Management
- Experience : Minimum 10 years working experience in Sales Administration in Property Development.
- Specific skills / abilities : Computer literate. Good supervision skills. Good working knowledge of statutory act and sub act related to property development.