First Alliances' client - a multinational company focuses on the Aftermaket of Automotive parts
This role is primarily field based and will require you to both provide sales and service support to our existing customers , and to promote our services & products to prospective customers.
• Establishing and maintaining a high level of relevant product knowledge in order to have meaningful interaction with our existing and new customers
• Researching target companies , identifying corporate structures , pinpointing new prospects and potential new market.
• Establishing relationships with prospects by various means, including cold calling , networking , social media , corporate events etc
• Monitoring competitive products and companies
• Maintaining accurate , current contact records and information via the CRM database
• Preparing and presenting accurate activity reports and analysis
• Conducting all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
• 3 years hands on experience on repair and troubleshooting, preferably in Automotive industry
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or Automotive engineering
• Ability to read technical drawings and electric diagrams.
• Proven , documented track record in meeting sales goals
• Ability to establish and develop relationships with clients
• Negotiate and close deals
• Well verse in MS office.