· Interface with international customer base as well as international sales team within CJ to grow sales volume.
· Build export sales strategy and execute activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the organization.
· Proactively liaise with other departments to efficiently operate relevant export/import activities.
· Communicate and negotiate with customers to provide quotations, proposals and follow up sales activities.
· Market analysis and find new markets/customers through various activities.
· Others assigned by head of export team.
· Bachelor’s degree in international trading or related field is an advance.
· Minimum 3 years of industry experience.
· Experience in USA - Canada or Asian market (Hongkong, Taiwan, Malaysia) is a plus.
· Good knowledge of export business process.
· Good communication and organization skills to work with different functions.
· Ability to work on a team is strongly desired.
· High level proficiency in English is a must.
· Foreign language skill (Korean) is a plus.