SALES CAPABILITY PART:
- Building and developing training material for all level of Sales Team to improve their skill and knowledge to achieve business results.
- Responsible for field coaching program in the region and conduct routine assessments to ensure its effectiveness.
- Make a clear action plan for each of region/ area/ agent/ individual for improving and follow up this improvement.
- Support RSM/ASM/SS on field training to improve capability through process how to convince, execute visibility for SR and process training for SS and check the office training to improve planning & data analysis.
- Counsel with sales line management and provide advice on appropriate learning interventions/solutions.
- Periodically review and revise related training materials and content in line with company curriculum and standards.
- Own the Sales On boarding process and implementation, ensuring that every new joiner receive the relevant On boarding before and while handling the new role.
SALES COMPLIANCE PART:
- Contribute and implement key working processes to ensure its fully compliance
- Tracking Sales Team’s compliance with sales policies
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly making Sales Compliance report & show points to improve
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly report.
- Personality: flexibility, logical, positive.
- Always be ready to engage in company’s project under of line-manager’s direction.
- Prequently traveling is a MUST.
English: Intermediate Level