Ho Chi Minh
• Support the sales process targeting companies across all Compressor Technique product portfolio working with the local BLMs.
• Develop and implement sale strategy in order to improve company’s business relationship with all existing companies in Vietnam in order to maximize business generation for both machines and spare parts.
• Develop and enhance relationship with all companies in Vietnam in order to ensure that company products are known and considered for projects requiring company product portfolio.
• Support and develop both internal and external channels (distributors, dealers or resellers) and recommend appropriate actions necessary to increase our chances of securing all possible deals.
• Visit customers and distributors in order to have greater understanding of the customer and to speed-up the building a good & mutual business relationship between the customer and company. Provide feedback related to winning strategies to penetrate the concerned customers.
• Develop 3-year business plan for improving market share and revenue on a yearly basis.
• Develop customer and competition knowledge. Monitor the competitive environment and provide information on competitors and market trends in close collaboration with the Business Line Manager. Contribute to a marketing plan which aims to improve our business generation from companies in coordination with the BLM.
• Have clear understanding of product strategy for each of the Compressor Technique divisions.
• Other tasks assigned to you
• Education: University Degree. An engineering or economic degree is preferable or related knowledge in sales.
• Skills: Computer literacy in MS Office; Good written and spoken English
• Experience: At least 03-year experience in selling industrial machines and able to close orders.
• Knowledge of the compressed air industry and its applications is an advantage.
• Good understanding and experience on sales territory management and its actual implementation.
• Good communication skills with the ability to make technical presentations. Must be fluent in English and quickly adapt to company culture.
• Good interpersonal skill plus knowledge.
• Driving license is an advantage.
• A proven self-starter who requires minimum supervision to achieve sales targets
• Able to comply with company rules and policies and sales process.
Ho Chi Minh