Ho Chi Minh
• Maintain commercial relationships with existing customers and expand supplied product range.
• Manage day to day sales, technical questions and non-conformity claims.
• Develop new accounts and applications in assigned territories.
• Coach and train customers and their technical teams
• Identify opportunities and threats in the market, feedback to product management team and drive for new product development
• Coordinate in between customers, admin team and factories to ensure customers’ satisfaction in product quality, on time delivery and after sales service.
• Develop new business of gas installation projects, build strong relationship with consultant, main contractor, end users for new laboratory set up in all relevant industries.
• Proper reporting to regional office with market information.
• You obtained an academic degree in Engineering or have a proven experience in engineering field.
• Preferable with a previous job experience 2-3 years.
• Experience in gas industry, semiconductor industry, Automotive industry, Pharmaceutical industry and laboratory industry is an asset, as well as understanding of a manufacturing company.
• It is an advantage to have sales experience and know-how in industrial sales, marketing, and business development with sound technical knowledge.
• You work as team player who can prioritize opportunities and think strategically.
• You are fluent in Vietnamese, English, other languages are assets.
• Preferred location: Ho Chi Minh City.
Ho Chi Minh