We are looking for a passionate and potential caliber Sales candidate to join and build up the strength of Protective Coatings team. This position is open and welcome candidates who are proactive, passionate about sales and strong in technical area. You will be provided with a comprehensive and intensive training program to adapt the job.
- Keep customer contacts by regular visiting, responding to enquiries, technical advice on proper painting systems to achieve sales target;
- Follow up designated projects by coordinating and cooperating with other colleagues in dealing with parties involved in order to achieve a high hit rate;
- Expand business opportunities by seeking new potential customers in the area of responsibility to increase market coverage;
- Manage sales contracts with designated customers by drafting, getting approval from Area Sales Manager/Sales Manager/General Manager;
- Co-ordinate with customer services department, production, technical services and laboratory to ensure prompt delivery, good technical service and product availability to customers in charge.
- University graduate in relevant fields (BA, Chemistry, Mechanics...);
- At least 3 years of working experiences in project sales/marketing, preferably in Industrial Project sales;
- Be able to build up and develop good relationship with potential customers, contractors and owners;
- Mature, independent and suitable with a dynamic environment;
- Good communication, negotiation and B2B selling skills;
- Good command of English and MS Office.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through training;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…).