- Coordinates with warehouse and broker for shipment schedules.
- Prepares Sales Order Confirmation Number (SOCN) and coordinate with the Operations Manager on a daily basis on the production scheduling.
- Coordinate with Commercial Manager on the delivery schedule.
- Prepares daily sales invoices based on the Delivery Receipts forwarded by the warehouseman.
- Coordinates with customers on the deliveries and copy of P.O. including monitoring of P.O. balances
- Update customers’ prices on a quarterly basis or as the need arises
- Prepares daily Month-to-Date deliveries to be forwarded to the BU Manager and Finance Manager.
- Reconciliation of sales from EXCEL file to MYOB records.
- Prepares monthly sales summary of sales per product division i.e Large Drums (per segment), PC bottles, Jerrycan and Traded Products.
- In-charge of ISO documentation.
- Process credit application of new customers and for review/approval of the Finance Manager
- Handle customer complaints except quality complaints
- Work closely with Manager and prepare quotation upon customers’ request
- Connect and maintain good relationship with customers
- Other tasks assigned by Manager
Knowledge and Skills: