Ho Chi Minh
- Provide logistics solutions for clients.
- Develop business plans to maximize revenues.
- Negotiate agreements and resolves potential issues or problems with clients.
- Implement customer service procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generate management reports for performance evaluation.
- Works in a team environment to support the success of all team members.
- Promoting sales of total logistics services especially for Seafreight & Airfreight
- Exploring new business within current customers or related parties
- Handle customer's inquiries and provide service after sales.
- Other tasks as assigned
- At least 5 years experiences in logistics
- Experiences: sales to EPE or NON EPE
- Ages: 30 – 40 years old
- Organized, process- oriented, excellent in English
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and building relationship
- High motivated, disciplined and compliance
· Working time: From Monday – Saturday morning.
· Social & Health Insurance according to current law.
· Annual leave: 12 days.
· Yearly healthy checking, Yearly company trip, Staff uniforms
Ho Chi Minh