The Sales Manager (SM) is in charge of overall sales revenue of the Five-Star English Centers including but not limited to sales strategy, planning and management, sales workforce development, sales campaign implementation.
The SM is responsible for:
Support the BoD to work out sales strategy for the Five Star English Centers.
Propose annual sales plans including initiatives, activities, campaigns, budget and any ad-hoc plan that the business may require. The annual sales plan should be broken down to weekly/monthly/quarterly.
Implement sales campaigns/activities in co-ordination with PR/Marketing and/or other teams. Utilize effective sales tools and tactics to reach sales targets set by the BoD.
Carry out other sales programs as determined by the BoD.
Identify sales potentials, develop and nurture relationship with clients and stakeholders that have influence to the business.
Involve directly in sales process such as negotiating, closing deal and decision making missions.
Suggest/develop and maintain improved sales process and tools.
Suggest/develop improved sales incentive schemes.
· Strong background in sales, marketing or business management.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in similar positions, in education field is preferable
· Strong experience of building and managing B2C sales process, tools and workforce
· Proven track-record of revenue target achievement
· Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills