5 - 17 Years
• Lead sales to achieve the sales target.
• Find, maintain and develop relationship to customer (old and new).
• Fulfill own sales target as well as sales team’s targets.
• Managing and controlling operation activities.
• Perform market analyses and draw up sales strategies.
• Ensure service reliability via excellent support and solidify customer relationship to achieve business growth.
• Report to Director as required.
• University graduated.
• Age: 30 – 40
• At least 5 years Freight Forwarding & Transportation experience and at least 2 years in managerial position.
• Good relationship with carriers (Shipping Lines and Airlines).
• Understanding of shipping modes and terms.
• Excellent organizational skills, results driven and customer focused.
• Organized, committed, quick, accurate and flexible.
• Ability to work with own initiatives and in a team.
• Able to provide solutions to customers.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Exceptional customers services skill with ability to negotiated rates, sell services, and build professional relationships via telephone and email.
• Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem solving and decision-making skills.