Scope of work:
· Managing & Supervising the sales Staffs.
· Handle all issues related to Sales operation in the assigned market & territory.
· Manage tender/Sales projects.
· To conduct market research for new products and constantly update the market information of the existing products.
· Support BOD to implement Sales & Marketing policy.
Manage Sales Manager Job Duties:
· Manage daily Sales operation including:
- Supervise Sales team’s activities, provide direction and plan to the sales staffs.
- Handle product complaints & coordinating with other divisions to solve customer’s problems.
- Keep regular contacts with clients and develop a strong Client & Company relationship.
· To provide Report of competitor’s Sales and market activities, especially selling price of the similar products.
· Conduct product workshops; establishing personal networking; participating in exhibition and workshops.
· Constantly acquired product knowledge through self-study and learning from Suppliers & Customers to enrich yourselves & your subordinates.
· Determines annual sales and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; product development, analyzing trends and results.
· Monitor stock position to keep sufficient stock to meet customer’s demand, changing trends and keeping the eyes on economic indicators, and competitors activities.
· Establishes sales objectives, forecasting and setting GOAL, developing yearly sales quotas, expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
· Establishes the selling prices of the product by monitoring costs, competitors, and supply & demand.
· sales staff by providing motivation, product & selling techniques. Monitor performance of sales staff by counseling, disciplining, planning, and appraising their job performance.
· To work as a Team and establish team spirit.
· Other jobs assigned by your direct supervisor.
Skills & Knowledge: From 35 – 50 years old, graduated that have