Discuss with the Sales Team the sales target in volume and value, also the plan to achieve it.
Prepare sales forecasts, objectives, program schedule.
Determines sales strategy for Sales Team
Ensure all requirements on product specification and pricing are attended for consideration of Head office
* Sales Strategy Formulation
Formulate sales strategies for assigned territories.
Collaborate with marketing function and identifies potential/new business opportunities and new market segments.
In consultation, formulate policy and guideline in handling business contacts, securing required contact and background information on clients and competitors and creation/management of client database for territory assigned to him.
Formulates policy and guidelines in areas of business promotion/clients relations for Sales Team being supervised
* Getting leads for new projects through connection and alliance
To be in contact with concerned sectors and alliance on regular basis
Establishes, builds and maintains good relations with all our builders, contractor, customer and consultants.
Keep relationship with competitors and keep updated with various job they execute. Immediately attends to and resolves customer complaints.
- University graduation in Civil /Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar position, preferable in manufacturing/FEB organization
- Excellent English communication, good analytical skills, good impact and influence skills
- Organized, systematic, creative, proactive and result-oriented