3 - 5 Years
Team Leader / Supervisor
Our busy, client-focused office needs reliable, well-organized sales managers with good business sense, financial planning, marketing skills, strategy development and implementation to handle day-to-day operations with a focus to identify sales leads, pitch goods and services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
· Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients and turn this into increased business.
· Develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship
· Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
· Responsible to spot new opportunities and to establish rapid growth within the new marketplace
· Planning and preparing presentations
· Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
· Overseeing the development of marketing literature
· Writing reports
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Providing management with feedback
· Other related duties as assigned by BOD